Last Updated on
As we age, our skin becomes drier and prone to wrinkles and discoloration. But the best BB creams for mature skin fight this trend. They hydrate and firm while they protect against damage from the environment. Still, they aren’t just a moisturizer for aging skin. They cover up blemishes and correct color, too.
We hand-picked the top products and reviewed them here for you. This article will save you a lot of time researching. Just click on any of the links below to see more details about a specific product.
- Best BB Creams for Mature Skin (2020 Update)
- 1. L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect BB Cream Instant Radiance
- 2. L’Oréal Paris Makeup Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
- 3. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream
- 4. PÜR CC Cream
- 5. Revlon PhotoReady BB Skin Cream Perfector
- 6. stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm
- 7. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
- 8. [SKIN79] Super Plus Beblesh Balm Original Gold BB (SPF30/PA++)
- 9. Kiehl’s Skin Tone Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream
- 10. BaeBlu Photoshoot CC Cream Ultra Hydration Complexion Corrector, Anti-Aging HD Formula
- 11. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
- 12. 3LAB Perfect BB SPF 40 Broad Spectrum
- 13. Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturizer
- 14. Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 40
- 15. Olay CC Cream, Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen
- 16. Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream SPF20
- 17. Mary Kay CC Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- 18. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30
- 19. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector SPF 20, Retinol Treatment
- 20. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin BB Beauty Balm Cream
- Why Get a BB Cream For Mature Skin?
Best BB Creams for Mature Skin (2020 Update)
1. L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect BB Cream Instant Radiance
L’Oreal’s Age Perfect BB Cream hits the sweet spot between price and value. It offers essential features like blemish camouflage, sunscreen, and hydration. But it also contains ingredients that fade discoloration and firm up the skin.
This 5-in-1 makeup can replace your foundation, moisturizer, and sunblock for casual wear. The SPF 20 sunscreen protects your face from UV radiation. Meanwhile, the Vitamin C complex and soy proteins revitalize texture and skin tone to turn back the clock.
Customers over 50 who wear it say that the lightweight cream goes on smooth, minimizes wrinkles, and adapts to their skin tone. It sets to a radiant finish, not matte.
2. L’Oréal Paris Makeup Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
You’ll need to apply a separate sunscreen when you wear L’Oreal’s Magic Skin Beautifier. Otherwise, this BB cream is just about perfect. It moisturizes dry skin and neutralizes free radicals with vitamins C and E. Meanwhile, the ultra-light cream contains pigments that automatically adjust to your skin color. Then they perfect your appearance by correcting discoloration.
Should you need more powerful color correction, or specific formula to fight fatigue, check out the other two versions of the Skin Beautifier BB cream.
3. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream
Juice Beauty’s CC cream rejuvenates your complexion with fruit stem cells and antioxidants. Each day while you wear it, it repairs skin damage and minimizes fine lines. As it firms your skin, it also protects against the sun with SPF 30. This sunscreen is based on minerals, not chemicals. Finally, it hydrates while it evens out skin color.
4. PÜR CC Cream
The PUR CC cream is vegan, was never tested on animals, and it’s packaged in a BPA-free container. Also, there are no parabens, gluten, or silicone in the formula. If that isn’t enough to sell you on the product, it also brightens skin tone and erases fine lines. Wear it as your daily moisturizer and sunscreen with SPF 40. Apply it underneath foundation as a primer or use it as a concealer. The secret lies with key ingredients wheat germ and meadowsweet.
5. Revlon PhotoReady BB Skin Cream Perfector
The PhotoReady BB cream from Revlon makes undereye circles disappear with medium, buildable coverage. Either way, it behaves like a foundation, a primer, and a concealer. Plus, it has SPF 30. Customers over 60 report that it improves their appearance and feels light on their skin without costing an arm and a leg.
6. stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm
stila wants to help you stop touching up your makeup throughout the day. Their HD Beauty Balm contains microspheres that smooth over wrinkles. It sets to a silky finish. The pigment diminishes redness and heals irritation with peptides and plant extracts. Moreover, it reduces oiliness in the T-zone. Then, throughout the day, it keeps your skin hydrated and speeds up antioxidant activity.
7. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
Garnier’s Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream brightens dull skin with vitamin C and mineral pigments. It moisturizes for up to 24 hours to eliminate dull patches. Additionally, it protects against UV damage with SPF15. Users say that the thick cream provides light to medium coverage which blurs blemishes.
8. [SKIN79] Super Plus Beblesh Balm Original Gold BB (SPF30/PA++)
Korean beauty brand Skin79 makes several different BB balms that solve a variety of problems. The Original Gold version erases wrinkles, lightens skin tone, and protects against the sun with SPF 30. It contains gold, niacinamide, and caviar to improve texture and make your complexion radiant. Customers over 50 who use it say that it replaces their moisturizer and foundation. With a little powder, it controls oil in the T-zone throughout the day.
9. Kiehl’s Skin Tone Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream
Kiehl’s BB cream offers lightweight coverage for all skin types. You can build layers to better conceal imperfections. Also important, it has broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen. When it sets, skin looks smoother and brighter.
10. BaeBlu Photoshoot CC Cream Ultra Hydration Complexion Corrector, Anti-Aging HD Formula
BaeBlu’s Photoshoot CC cream tackles two problems at once. First, it instantly creates a flawless canvas with buildable coverage and a luminous satin finish. Next, it works behind the scenes to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles while you wear it. This made in the USA product contains organic ingredients and was never tested on animals.
11. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
The CC cream from IT Cosmetics is clinically proven to help problem skin. It has broad-spectrum mineral sunscreen, but it never creases or cakes. While it camouflages dark spots and fine lines, it also works to diminish them. Over time, the combination of peptides, collagen, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and niacin retexture your skin. It minimizes pores, too.
12. 3LAB Perfect BB SPF 40 Broad Spectrum
3LAB’s customers love the lightweight texture and intense moisturization of the Perfect BB cream. The sheer tint brightens the complexion and protects against ultraviolet damage.
13. Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturizer
Jane Iredale’s Dream Tint Moisturizer is reef-safe so you can enjoy it at the beach. It lacks the chemical sunscreens that poison corals. It’s also excellent if you want to freshen up before you go to the gym or head out for a jog because it’s water-resistant up to 40 minutes. The SPF 15 and soft focus pigments are just enough for a little fun in the sun.
14. Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 40
if you have age spots, Supergoop aims to provide everything you need in one formula. Their Daily Correct CC cream has sunscreen plus lightweight pigments. The light-diffusing mica blurs the appearance of pores and lines. At the same time, apple extract plus omega-3 and omega-6 fade hyperpigmentation.
15. Olay CC Cream, Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen
Olay’s CC cream seeks to keep your complexion looking young and healthy. To begin with, it moisturizes and disguises fine lines and wrinkles. Next, it protects against photoaging with SPF15. Then, it brightens skin tone to hide dark spots. Finally, you can wear it by itself or as a primer underneath a foundation, too.
16. Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream SPF20
Lumene’s color-correcting cream covers up age spots and redness while it protects your skin from sunburn. The very light formula sets to a semi-matte finish that lasts all day. You can wear it by itself or underneath makeup.
17. Mary Kay CC Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Mary Kay designed their CC cream to provide multiple benefits in one product. Not only does it perfect your appearance like a foundation, but it’s light enough that it never looks caked-on or overdone. There are several shades to choose from, and all feature a lightweight sunscreen.
18. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30
The bareMinerals Complexion Rescue is a tinted moisturizer that guards against sunburn all day long. It contains mineral pigments that block UV radiation. At the same time, the gel-like formula hydrates the skin to make it look and feel smoother. Users say it dries to a dewy finish.
19. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector SPF 20, Retinol Treatment
Neutrogena’s Anti-Aging Perfector is a BB cream with retinol. It moisturizes skin so that your face looks refreshed. Meanwhile, the retinol erases fine lines over time as you use it day after day. The light formula provides sheer coverage.
20. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin BB Beauty Balm Cream
If you prefer natural products, not chemicals, try the Physicians Formula BB cream. It contains 70% organic components and a lightweight tint. The list of ingredients includes coconut fruit extract, coconut water, and coconut oil that refreshes skin. There’s also orange fruit water, jojoba seed oil, and glycerin to seal in moisture.
Why Get a BB Cream For Mature Skin?
It’s no secret that BB creams are timesavers. Since they typically combine moisturizer, sunscreen, and pigment, they cut down your morning prep time. Most users find that BB creams provide just what they need for everyday, casual wear.
The creams we chose for our reviews today include other benefits, too. Many of them reduce wrinkles and fade discoloration with regular use. Those features are an ideal match for mature skin.
Just because you might not be a spring chicken anymore, doesn’t mean you can’t find good makeup. Try one of the best BB creams for mature skin to revitalize your complexion. We hope our reviews led you to something new to try today. Let us know what you discovered, and check out our other reviews for the best in beauty and skincare.