Renew your beauty while you sleep with the best night creams for mature skin. They restore the moisture that keeps your skin looking as young as possible. You’re also going to get anti-aging benefits like fewer fine lines and a more radiant complexion.
While there is no cure yet for aging, there are proven solutions for wrinkles, dryness, and dullness. Respect yourself by switching to a night cream made especially for skin over 40. There’s nothing wrong with taking care of your skin and pampering yourself.
- Top Night Creams for Mature Skin
- 1. L’Oréal Paris Skin Care Age Perfect Night Cream
- 2. L’Oreal Paris, RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream Moisturizer
- 3. L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Night Balm
- 4. Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer Cream
- 5. Mario Badescu Vitamin E Night Cream
- 6. Kleem Organics Anti-Aging Retinol Moisturizer Cream
- 7. Clarins Multi-active Night Youth Recovery Cream
- 8. Clinique Smart Night Custom-Repair Moisturizer
- 9. Annemarie Borlind ZZ Sensitive Night Cream
- 10. Neutrogena Triple Age Repair Anti-Wrinkle Night Moisturizer with Vitamin C
- 11. Organic Corrective Night Cream By BeeFriendly
- 12. Paula’s Choice-DEFENSE Nightly Reconditioning Moisturizer
- 13. Carapex Natural Anti-aging Night Cream with Elastin & Collagen
- 14. Eucerin Sensitive Skin Redness Relief Soothing Night Crème
- 15. Paula’s Choice CALM Redness Relief Nighttime Moisturizer
- 16. Skinceuticals AGE Interrupter
- 17. Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
- 18. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer
- 19. Vanicream Skin Cream
- 20. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Regenerating Face Cream
- 21. Cleure Hypoallergenic Anti-Aging Night Cream
- 22. RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream
- 23. Olay Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Transforming Eye Cream
Top Night Creams for Mature Skin
To save you time and help you shop, we found the top night creams for mature skin. Browse the reviews below to find the perfect product for your needs.
1. L’Oréal Paris Skin Care Age Perfect Night Cream
L’Oreal’s Age Perfect Night Cream provides even more benefits if you use their companion day cream. Buying them as a set may save you money.
More than 70% of women who used this moisturizer for four weeks reported that it gave them firmer skin. In other words, they noticed fewer fine lines and less noticeable wrinkles. Plus, fully 94% of them felt that their face was more hydrated. Even age spots were fading.
2. L’Oreal Paris, RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream Moisturizer
L’Oreal’s RevitaLift makes the most of your body’s repair work while you rest. Pro-Retinol erases wrinkles while Centella ensures that your skin stays hydrated. After only one night, you should wake up with improved texture and firmness. Then, after four weeks, there should be more astonishing results visible in the mirror.
3. L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Night Balm
L’Oreal also makes this tempting Night Balm. It provides 48 hours of hydration with Manuka honey and plant oils. It’s perfect for very dry, mature skin if you want to have a visibly smoother, more supple appearance. It’s free of parabens and tested against common allergies to protect sensitive skin.
4. Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer Cream
Olay’s Regenerist Cream also promises results within four weeks. In fact, they say their cream will make you look 10 years younger. It features a blend of moisturizing hyaluronic acid and redness-fading niacinamide plus amino peptides.
5. Mario Badescu Vitamin E Night Cream
Keep it simple with this Vitamin E Night Cream. It combines antioxidant-rich wheat germ oil with delicious cocoa butter and cottonseed oil to comfort and plump dry, mature skin.
6. Kleem Organics Anti-Aging Retinol Moisturizer Cream
You may already know that Retinol is the gold standard for resurfacing your face. It’s generally safe for all but the most sensitive skin. Moreover, Kleem Organics balances Retinol’s tendency to dry out the skin with effective moisturizers like organic jojoba oil and hyaluronic acid. Finally, Vitamin E and green tea neutralize free radicals that oxidize your cells and cause them to age. Just be sure to wear sunscreen the next day.
7. Clarins Multi-active Night Youth Recovery Cream
If you’re tired of looking more worn when you wake up than when you went to bed, take a look at the Clarins Youth Recovery Cream. It’s best for normal to combination skin. California Poppy and Teasel extract perk up the skin around your eyes and erase fine lines. Meanwhile, the Anti-Pollution Complex prevents environmental pollution from wreaking havoc on your complexion.
8. Clinique Smart Night Custom-Repair Moisturizer
Be sure to select the correct Smart Night Moisturizer for your skin type. One is for very dry to dry, another for dry to combination, and the last for combination to oily skin. All three are free of artificial fragrances and parabens. Furthermore, the non-greasy texture absorbs quickly so you can hit the sack as soon as possible. Clinique promises that it will brighten your complexion overnight and smooth fine lines.
9. Annemarie Borlind ZZ Sensitive Night Cream
Are you concerned about broken capillaries? Then try this sensitive night cream with chamomile, balm mint, and allantoin. It fades discoloration and firms texture while it comforts dry skin. It’s also free of dyes, artificial fragrances, and preservatives.
10. Neutrogena Triple Age Repair Anti-Wrinkle Night Moisturizer with Vitamin C
In this night cream, Neutrogena employs HEXINOL technology to reduce inflammation and slow down aging. At the same time, Vitamin C brightens your complexion and repairs sun damage.
11. Organic Corrective Night Cream By BeeFriendly
Go back to nature with BeeFriendly’s Corrective Night Cream. It feeds your skin with healthy organic ingredients like honey, coconut oil, beeswax, and prickly pear oil.
12. Paula’s Choice-DEFENSE Nightly Reconditioning Moisturizer
We appreciate Paula’s Choice because they explain the reason behind each component. It makes it easier to shop when you can read the label and understand what you’re getting. Even more exciting, the DEFENSE moisturizer does something unique. It defends your skin against damage from blue light emitted from screens, smoke, and smog. Additionally, it utilizes superfoods like arugula, wild cherry, and algae to nourish your face.
13. Carapex Natural Anti-aging Night Cream with Elastin & Collagen
Carapex’s Canadian-made night cream contains traditional solutions for fine lines. It has collagen and elastin to supplement the reduced levels skin produces as it ages.
14. Eucerin Sensitive Skin Redness Relief Soothing Night Crème
As many women entering perimenopause can tell you, flushing is a problem. But Eucerin’s soothing nighttime moisturizer clears up the redness. It works on rosacea, too. The secret ingredient is licorice root extract, also known as Licochalcone. The manufacturer says if you use the gel-like cream each night, you should notice a definite difference within four weeks or less.
15. Paula’s Choice CALM Redness Relief Nighttime Moisturizer
The CALM moisturizer also relieves sensitive, red, inflamed skin. It reduces irritation with licorice root, allantoin, and burdock root. Antioxidants from grape seed and tea leaves protect against premature aging.
16. Skinceuticals AGE Interrupter
Yes, it’s pricey. But the A.G.E. Interrupter from SkinCeuticals is proven to shore up saggy skin and reduce wrinkles. It does this by enhancing collagen and elastin with Pro-Xylane, an extract from beech trees.
17. Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
Go straight to the heart of the problem with Clinique’s Moisture Surge. It provides intense hydration that lasts up to three full days after you apply it. The highlight is hyaluronic acid which attracts up to 1000 times its own weight in water. It’s also nice to know that this moisturizer is free of perfumes, oils, and parabens.
18. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer
Here’s another way to satisfy dehydrated skin. This moisturizer doubles as a day cream, and it’s lightweight enough that it wears well underneath makeup. At night, it refreshes your face with hyaluronic acid and protects it with ceramides and antioxidants. The ceramides lock in moisture all the antioxidants reverse harm caused by UV radiation and pollution.
19. Vanicream Skin Cream
If you find that your skin (or nose) can’t tolerate the products it used to, try Vanicream’s moisturizer. It’s fine to use throughout the day or at night to treat eczema and dry, sensitive skin anywhere on your body.
20. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Regenerating Face Cream
Neutrogena’s night cream features clinically-proven Accelerated Retinol SA. It turns back time so you wake up more radiant than when you lay down. It smoothes wrinkles by stimulating the production of collagen. Also, hyaluronic acid and a glucose complex make certain your skin cells have all the moisture they need.
21. Cleure Hypoallergenic Anti-Aging Night Cream
As you age, you may become sensitive to things that never bothered you before. But Cleure’s night cream is safe for eczema-prone skin and won’t cause contact dermatitis or trigger allergies. It has a very low hazard rating on the EWG Skin Deep database because it’s free of several common irritants like perfumes and dyes.
While that’s all good news, it also provides essential moisture and plenty of nutrients. Ingredients like antioxidants, alpha lipoic acid, and shea butter make your skin more supple and your complexion brighter.
22. RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream
The French-made RoC night cream is ever-popular because it actually works for most users. A year-long clinical study showed that Retinol continues to improve skin texture even after long-term use. Within 12 weeks of using this moisturizer, even deep wrinkles will be much less noticeable. Within only four weeks, it diminishes crow’s feet and photo damage from the sun.
23. Olay Total Effects 7-in-one Anti-Aging Transforming Eye Cream
Don’t forget the skin around your eyes as it’s one of the first parts of your face to age. The Olay eye cream tackles multiple problems at once. Not only does it reduce crow’s feet and bags under the eyes. But it also brightens the color so you look less fatigued in the morning.
While you may not have the same anti-aging resources as a movie star or Madonna, you still have access to a variety of effective night creams for mature skin. Wind up your day with a moisturizer that will make you look younger in the morning. It’s never too late to take good care of your skin.