Dissatisfied when you look in the mirror? Try one of the best tinted moisturizers for mature skin. They highlight your natural beauty while they care for your complexion. Many women prefer the lightweight feel of a tinted moisturizer on hot days. It’s also perfect when you want to freshen up without too much effort.
What are the differences between a tinted moisturizer, a BB cream, and foundation? A tinted moisturizer nourishes dry skin and adds a hint of color. A BB cream has extra benefits like sunscreen (although some moisturizers do, too). And a foundation tends to offer the best coverage of the three. But in the end, the lines between these products are blurring.
- Top Tinted Moisturizers for Mature Skin
- 1. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector Spf 20
- 2. Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Age Perfect Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Face Moisturizer
- 3. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer
- 4. Bella Terra BB Cream Tinted Moisturizer
- 5. Paula’s Choice-RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30
- 6. EltaMD UV Daily Tinted Facial Sunscreen Moisturizer Broad-Spectrum SPF 40
- 7. Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint
- 8. Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow Beauty Balm
- 9. PÜR 4-In-1 Tinted Moisturizer
- 10. Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream Spf 30
- 11. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Visible Lift Luminous Serum Tint
- 12. Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturizer
- 13. Olay CC Cream, Total Effects Tone-Correcting Moisturizer With Sunscreen
- 14. DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Face Moisturizer SPF 45
- 15. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Tinted Moisturizer
- 16. Juice Beauty SPF 30 Tinted Mineral Moisturizer
- 17. MDSolarSciences Mineral Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 18. Beauty by Earth Tinted Facial Sunscreen Moisturizer SPF 20
- 19. Thebalm Balmshelter Tinted Moisturizer Spf 18
- 20. Jolie Mineral Sheer Tint SPF 20 Tinted Moisturizer
- 21. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
- 22. IMAGE Skincare Prevention Plus Daily Hydrating Moisturizer
- 23. MD Solar Sciences Mineral Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum
- 24. Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
- 25. Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
- 26. IMAGE Skincare Prevention+ Daily Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30
- 27. Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 Hd Beauty Balm
- Related Articles
Top Tinted Moisturizers for Mature Skin
We searched for the most popular tinted moisturizers for mature skin and reviewed them here for you. Happy shopping!
1. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector Spf 20
Neutrogena’s Anti-Aging Perfector moisturizes and sculpts your face while you wear it. That’s because it has Retinol that reduces fine lines and discoloration. Since Retinol makes skin more sensitive to the sun, Neutrogena added sunscreen to protect you.
2. Face Moisturizer by L’Oreal Paris, Age Perfect Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Face Moisturizer
You may have noticed that your complexion no longer has that healthy radiance it did when you were younger. But you can revive that rosy glow with this tinted moisturizer from L’Oreal. It literally has pink pigment in it.
Before you think that it’s all on the surface, there’s more to the formula. It contains lipo hydroxy acid, an improved version of salicylic acid. This ingredient encourages cell renewal by removing dead, dull skin. In other words, this moisturizer has both instantaneous and cumulative effects.
3. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer
First Aid Beauty counters the effects of aging with their Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer. Not only does it hydrate and plump your face to reduce wrinkles, but it also calms redness and protects against sun damage. In addition, tiny pearl particles in the mineral pigment highlight your skin without looking glittery. The SPF 30 sunscreen and moisturizing effects last up to 12 hours.
4. Bella Terra BB Cream Tinted Moisturizer
Bella Terra cosmetics has introduced a tinted moisturizer cream that is suitable for all skin types. It can help you change your skin tone easily and makes your skin soft and smooth. Whether your skin is oily, filled with acne, dry or sun-damaged, this moisturizing balm is a miracle.
It clears away all the blemishes and wrinkles on your skin. It keeps your skin supple and tight. The tinted moisturizer is non-greasy and has a slight fragrance. It comes in matte and satin finish and is available in 6 different shades. The freshness that this balm gives your face lasts an entire day.
5. Paula’s Choice-RESIST Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30
Paula Begoun began Paula’s Choice because she couldn’t find skin care products that suited her needs. Now her company addresses specific concerns with tailor-made solutions that are all clinically tested for sensitive skin. Nothing they make contains artificial fragrances or was tested on animals.
The RESIST tinted moisturizer sets to a sheer, satiny finish that perfects skin tone. It features Resveratrol to repair damaged skin. Plus, the SPF 30 sunscreen is based on pure mineral zinc oxide to reflect ultraviolet radiation.
6. EltaMD UV Daily Tinted Facial Sunscreen Moisturizer Broad-Spectrum SPF 40
EltaMD’s tinted sunscreen comes recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. It relies on transparent zinc oxide, not chemicals, to protect you from sun damage. Additionally, it has antioxidants to undo problems caused by ultraviolet and infrared radiation.
At the same time, it smoothes and softens with hyaluronic acid. This single ingredient holds up to 1000 times its weight in water. It naturally occurs in the skin, but less of it is available as we age.
Finally, the lightweight texture sinks in quickly and won’t irritate your skin with either fragrances or parabens.
7. Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint
The Finishing Tint from Perricone MD increases collagen and elastin production to firm up your face. Older customers who use it say that the sheer coverage brightens their complexion without caking or looking unnatural. Additionally, it offers protection from the sun.
8. Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow Beauty Balm
Marcelle’s Golden Glow blurs the lines between a tinted moisturizer and a BB cream. It corrects color to fade redness and discoloration. Then the lightweight coverage can be enjoyed alone or as a primer underneath foundation. Some of the key ingredients that hydrate and calm the skin are aloe, hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, and chamomile.
9. PÜR 4-In-1 Tinted Moisturizer
PUR’s tinted moisturizer comes in four shades. It can serve as a primer under foundation and a lightweight SPF 20 sunscreen, too. The proprietary Ceretin Complex and hyaluronic acid refresh and repair your face.
Shoppers who read the fine print will be pleased to learn three things about this product. First, it’s free of parabens and never tested on animals. Second, it’s gluten-free even if you have severe gluten sensitivity. And three, it’s packed in a BPA-free container.
10. Bareminerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream Spf 30
The bareMinerals tinted moisturizer has the texture of a gel blended with cream. You can build the coverage like a foundation. While you wear it, it intensely hydrates your skin with glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and squalane. Moreover, you’ll get the advantage of a mineral sunscreen that resists sweat and humidity.
11. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Visible Lift Luminous Serum Tint
The Visible Lift Serum Tint from L’Oreal appeals to mature users who want to appear natural but still enjoy a little boost. It makes aging skin radiant and fresh with a luminous tent, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin E. And it’s available in five colors.
12. Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisturizer
Have you heard about reef-safe sunscreens? Chemical sunblocks like PABA, oxybenzone, octinoxate, and octocrylene have been banned in Hawaii because they kill coral. So if you’re visiting the seaside, protect the ocean by using Jane Iredale’s Dream Tint Moisturizer. It has an SPF 15 sunscreen that won’t harm the environment. The water-resistant moisturizer features soft focus pigments that highlight your best features.
13. Olay CC Cream, Total Effects Tone-Correcting Moisturizer With Sunscreen
Olay’s Total Effects cream doubles as a primer for your foundation. While it revives parched skin, it diminishes discoloration. That is to say, it makes acne scars and age spots less noticeable.
14. DRMTLGY Anti-Aging Tinted Face Moisturizer SPF 45
DRMTLGY’s lightweight cream has a powerful sunscreen with protection against both UVA and UVB rays. The sheer coverage is just enough to hide those fine lines on your forehead. And the more you use it, the more it improves your skin’s texture and moisture levels. The company offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
15. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Tinted Moisturizer
When you apply this tinted moisturizer to your skin, it’s like giving it a trip to the spa. It contains ultra-moisturizing ingredients like organic fruit water and sunflower, jojoba, and avocado oils. It even offers SPF 15 sunscreen. The only downside is that the two available shades won’t work for those with darker skin tone.
16. Juice Beauty SPF 30 Tinted Mineral Moisturizer
Juice Beauty’s moisturizer comes in four shades, from barely there to tan. The mineral pigments don’t incorporate artificial dyes, but the natural zinc oxide keeps you safe from the sun. While you wear it, pomegranate and grape juice nourish your skin cells while hyaluronic acid refreshes them.
17. MDSolarSciences Mineral Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 50
The MDSolarSciences Mineral Beauty Balm straddles the gray zone between a tinted moisturizer and BB cream. If you’re serious about preventing skin cancer, this is a smart choice. The high SPF combined with lots of antioxidants also prevents premature aging.
Some of the key ingredients include Coenzyme Q10, green tea, Eco-cert zinc oxide, and fruit extracts. You’re probably already aware that Coenzyme Q10 firms up sagging skin. Green tea and Vitamin C and E protect against photoaging. And that non-nano zinc oxide won’t wreak havoc with your hormones.
Like other items from this company, it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin as it has no gluten, parabens, or artificial fragrance. The moisturizer sets to a matte finish so that you can wear it underneath makeup or alone.
18. Beauty by Earth Tinted Facial Sunscreen Moisturizer SPF 20
Beauty by Earth steers clear of chemicals that are too harsh for mature skin. They also use non-nano zinc oxide in their sunscreen. As a result, you can wear their moisturizer for up to 80 minutes in water before you need to reapply it. After you smooth it on, jojoba oil and aloe vera go to work softening your skin.
19. Thebalm Balmshelter Tinted Moisturizer Spf 18
TheBalmShelter tinted moisturizer is ideal if you’re in a hurry. The company’s motto is, “Beauty in five minutes.” Once you put on this product, it hydrates your skin, disguises imperfections, and lets you enjoy being outdoors.
20. Jolie Mineral Sheer Tint SPF 20 Tinted Moisturizer
Jolie’s lightweight moisturizer comes in seven shades, from light to deep. It’s water-resistant to outlast perspiration and rain. You’ll hardly know you’re wearing it because it’s so lightweight and it only enhances your complexion, not covers it. Ginseng, ginkgo biloba, and vitamins keep your skin healthy.
21. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
Laura Mercier oil-free tinted moisturizer is an oil-free moisturizer. This lightweight formula provides ideal protection from the sun’s harmful, damaging rays with SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen. It also controls oil-breakthrough with hydration to prevent dryness and soften and ease fine, dry lines. This Moisturizer is perfect for oily skin.
This moisturizer has an antioxidant complex of vitamins C and E that helps to guard the skin from the most aggressive effects of the surroundings. At the same time, the extremely long-wearing color stays true and wears consistently in a natural, semi-matte finish. It is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive ones.
22. IMAGE Skincare Prevention Plus Daily Hydrating Moisturizer
Image skincare prevention is a long-lasting deep moisturizer for dry and dehydrated skin. This moisturizer is also helpful for sensitive skin. The sheer formula spreads easily and evenly without any residue. The UVA/UVB protection provides long-lasting moisture for the whole day.
It is enriched with a blend of antioxidants, vitamins and green tea. These ingredients are anti-inflammatory agents. Image skincare prevention provides ultimate protection and prevention against the aging effects of the sun. It is paraben and chemical-free and has excellent sun protection. Its water-resistant formula allows you to have fun in the sun without worries.
23. MD Solar Sciences Mineral Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum
This inventive beauty balm from MD Solar Sciences delivers what it claims. It is a mineral-based, UVA and UVB blocking formula. This lightweight formula works as both a sunscreen and a primer. It also offers anti-aging benefits, lightens the skin tone, and reduces the look of fine lines. It also leaves the skin with a perfect matte finish.
MD Solar Sciences Balm Broad Spectrum is suitable for all skin types. It is also appropriate for acne-prone and sensitive skin. This balm is enriched with a blend of powerhouse ingredients to diminish redness. Vitamin E and C to stop photo-aging. It is free from oil and fragrance and helps to reduce fine lines.
24. Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
Elizabeth Arden’s sheer tinted moisturizer illuminates your skin with microlight minerals. It also has vitamins and antioxidants to keep your skin as young as possible. Users say it provides light coverage that looks completely natural.
25. Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
When you talk to someone who uses Laura Mercier’s Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, they’ll tell you the price tag is worth it. It hydrates dry skin to make it look dewy fresh and radiant all day long. Moreover, you can build the coverage to hide blemishes. The inclusion of sunscreen ensures that this all-in-one product has everything you need.
26. IMAGE Skincare Prevention+ Daily Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30
IMAGE’s Prevention+ moisturizer performs like a BB cream because it offers a mineral tint, sunscreen, and anti-aging benefits. The antioxidants in the formula prevent free radicals from breaking down your skin’s structure.
27. Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 Hd Beauty Balm
Do you hate touching up your makeup in middle the day? Then try Stila’s Stay All Day Beauty Balm. It’s both a tinted moisturizer and makeup primer. The light-diffusing microspheres camouflage redness and fine lines alike. Then, it calms the source of the irritation with plant extracts and peptides. Users with combination skin love how it tames their T-zone.
These tinted moisturizers for mature skin are perfect if you don’t want to wear a lot of makeup. They boost your beauty by adding a little color. They work behind the scenes to keep your skin young, too.
A good moisturizer is the cornerstone of any skincare routine, and whether you go out bare-faced into the world or have a detailed makeup routine you do each morning, you'll need one to keep you covered. With so many options[...]
As we get older, a lot of us will notice that our skin starts getting thin, and loose, and can start looking and feeling crinkly like crepe paper. Crepey skin is most common in the over 40s and tends to[...]
Having dry and wrinkled skin on your face can make you look older. In order to have a youthful appearance, you need to use a quality face moisturizer. Your skin will absorb whatever you put on it, whether it is[...]