The Korean face mask has been hailed as one of the biggest beauty breakthroughs in recent years, and with good reason.
These famous sheet masks have a range of benefits that other styles just don’t offer, and if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to give your skin a healthy boost, they’re the way to go.
What are the best Korean face masks on the market, though?
To determine which is best for you, you’ll need to establish why you need one and what specific skin requirements you have.
There are face masks for acne, dryness, exfoliation, brightening, and so much more, which makes it difficult to sort through the pack.
We’ve undertaken this hard task for you and compiled a top 10 list of our favorite Korean face mask sheets.
With picks ranging from the best cheap Korean face mask or the best for treating acne, you’ll have the key to a healthier complexion and a quick beauty hack that can make a dramatic difference to your skin.
- Best Korean Face Masks of 2023
- #1: LA Pure Korean Face Masks
- #2: Cellavi Collagen Face Masks
- #3: Balloon Blanc Therapy Face Masks
- #4: Dermal Color Facial Essence Sheet Mask Set
- #5: U-Need Korean Sheet Masks
- #6: Dermal 39 Combo Pack Korean Sheet Mask
- #7: Tami Sense Revitalizing All in One Mask
- #8: SNP Jeju Rest Cactus Mask
- #9: Cellavi Essence Face Masks
- #10: Epielle Character Sheet Masks
- Deep Down Beauty With Korean Face Masks
- Related Articles
Best Korean Face Masks of 2023
#1: LA Pure Korean Face Masks
LA Pure lay claim to being the best face mask Korean brand and original inventor of these beauty sheets, and their millions of happy customers would have to agree.
Their masks come in a packet of 10 and are all made in Korea using snail secretion filtrate, which can repair and rejuvenate the skin while you’re wearing it.
These masks are 100% cruelty-free so there’s no need to worry about snails, or any other animal, being harmed during the process.
LA Pure makes their masks with loads of natural ingredients like Panax Ginseng, Cucumber Fruit, Anise Fruit, so you can feel really good about what you’re putting on your face.
- Pack of 10 face masks
- Contains 7000ppm snail secretion filtrate
- Cruelty-free and natural ingredients
- More snail secretion than other masks
- A sturdy mask that doesn’t tear
- One of the more expensive face sheet masks
#2: Cellavi Collagen Face Masks
If you’re someone who likes to mix things up with your beauty routine, the Cellavi Collagen Face Masks will be up your alley.
This 12-pack features masks with different flavors and purposes, including Tea Tree, Charcoal, and Avocado, so you can try something new each week and have one on hand for whatever beauty emergency pops up next.
Cellavi has created all of their collagen face masks to be infused with anti-aging antioxidants, but they’re great for people of all ages.
Not designed to be a deeply moisturizing mask, these won’t be as helpful if you already have dry skin, but they do serve lots of other skincare purposes.
- 12 pack of different flavor masks
- Brightens skin tone and provides anti-aging antioxidants
- Comes with a Thai tea pack
- Lots of flavors to choose from
- An affordable way to buy sheet masks
- Not as deeply moisturizing as some masks
#3: Balloon Blanc Therapy Face Masks
If you want to treat your face with a range of therapy options with one product, the Baloon Blanc Therapy Face Masks are the best choice.
With flavors including honey, egg white, aloe vera, and cucumber, you can choose one to suit your mood and whatever treatment your skin requires.
This is the best face mask Korean men and women could ask for if they prefer a gentle touch, as it’s ideal for sensitive skin and those who usually get irritated from treatments.
Balloon Blanc has infused their masks with natural ingredients and used Tencel-Cupra sheets which means they stick better and have a higher rate of absorption, giving you better results.
- Six pack of assorted masks
- Flavors include honey, aloe, and tea tree
- Pore tightening, moisturizing, and improving skin elasticity
- A lightweight mask that’s gentle enough for all skin types
- Good adhesion to the face
- The packet is sometimes hard to open
#4: Dermal Color Facial Essence Sheet Mask Set
Dermal Color has created a set of face masks to suit any purpose, whether your skin is dried out and needs hydration or you need a boost of antioxidants or firming up for an anti-aging effect.
With 12 different masks to choose from and each with its own powers, you’ll be spoilt for choice with this set.
The Facial Essence Set from Dermal Color is infused with natural ingredients like beet, green tea, acai berry, and tea tree, with each color of the mask using its own special element.
As one of the cheaper choices, they’re surprisingly refreshing and are a good choice for people with sensitive skin, as they won’t cause any irritation.
- 12 different types of face mask in a set
- Made with natural ingredients like tea tree and acai berry
- Masks to tighten, hydrate, smooth, and shine
- An affordable set of face masks
- Has a refreshing feeling after using and is good for gentle skin
- Users couldn’t tell a huge difference between them
#5: U-Need Korean Sheet Masks
If you’re looking for a Korean best face mask that won’t break the budget, the U-Need Sheet Masks are our favorite.
You get a huge bulk pack of 100 masks priced at around a third of the cost of other brands, and there are 10 different types to choose from in each set.
U-Need Sheet Masks come in flavors like charcoal, collagen, green tea, and vitamin, each giving your face something special and unique.
As a thinner, natural Tencel sheet, they can be delicate, but each session with them will deliver to your face a toxin and paraben-free beauty treatment that can be felt in mere moments.
- Set of 100 face masks
- 10 different types of mask including collagen and vitamin-infused sheets
- Made with natural Tencel sheets and no toxins
- Face feels noticeably different after just one use
- The cheapest way to buy Korean face sheet masks
- Very thin sheet so you have to be careful with the application or it can tear
#6: Dermal 39 Combo Pack Korean Sheet Mask
This is the best Korean face mask review for people who like variety, as you’ll get a massive 39 different masks to try out from Dermal.
Within the range are masks for elasticity, hydration, anti-aging, and antioxidants, with a different flavor for each sheet.
You’ll be able to spend months trying out all of the flavors, and save yourself a lot of money in the process when you buy in bulk this way.
The 39 pack of Korean sheet masks from Dermal are cruelty-free, infused with natural ingredients like honey, seaweed, and mineral water, and each one is a treat for your face and a chance to get a mini pampering session for cheap.
- 39 different types of face masks in every set
- Vitamin E and collagen in each mask
- Cruelty-free with natural ingredients
- Biggest selection of face mask varieties in any set and noticeably different flavors
- Cheap to buy in bulk
- Masks are quite thin and delicate to handle
#7: Tami Sense Revitalizing All in One Mask
When you want a premium face mask, and only accept the best, Tami Sense’s Revitalizing All in One Mask if a top pick.
This set of five face masks features key ingredients like botanical stem cells, rice fermented extract, and 5-peptide, all infused into a milky white essence that’s captured with the sheet mask.
The benefit of the Tami Sense masks is that they revitalize the face, and users saw an instant improvement in their skin tone.
This is the best Korean whitening face mask for those who want brightness, and although it’s more expensive than others we’ve reviewed, the results make it all worthwhile.
- Set of five premium face mask sheets
- Each sheet contains botanical stem cells, 5-peptide, and EGF
- 20-minute mask for a deep pampering session
- Visibly brighter skin after use
- Milky essence feels nicer on the face
- Expensive option for face masks
#8: SNP Jeju Rest Cactus Mask
The cactus is a plant full of amazing nutrients, and when you use the SNP Jeju Rest Cactus Mask you’re delivering them straight to your face.
These amazing rest masks are designed to rest on your face, and also offer you a chance for relaxation, as while you rest the facial tissue they’ll help reduce stress and signs of aging.
Infused in each mask is a range of fresh ingredients, with the most important being the palm cactus direct from Jeju Island.
These are mid-range priced sheet masks but the best Korean face mask for acne sufferers, so if you have problem skin that you want to be corrected, they’re worth a go.
- A set of 10 cactus masks for the face
- Designed for resting on the face and delivering moisture
- Fresh and natural ingredients including Palm Cactus from Jeju Island
- Good for people with acne and pimples
- Has a nice scent and uses natural ingredients
- The eye opening is a little small for some users
#9: Cellavi Essence Face Masks
Cellavi is known for its amazing sheet masks, and if you’re after some that are designed specifically for a brighter skin tone and younger appearance, these are our favorite.
With six different flavors including pomegranate and charcoal, you can choose the exact treatment you need that day.
Unlike other brands that claim each mask is different, customers can tell a real difference between each of the flavors.
They’re cruelty-free, loaded full of natural goodness, and are ideal for sensitive skin types and soft enough to be used every day. For a mid-range all-rounder treatment that everyone can enjoy, these sheet masks from Cellavi are one of the best.
- 12 pack of assorted face masks
- Six different types including cucumber, pomegranate, and charcoal
- Gentle enough to use daily and good for sensitive skin
- Noticeable difference from each of the flavors
- Some have found the feeling to be sticky
#10: Epielle Character Sheet Masks
If you like to have fun with your beauty routine or want something your kids can get involved in, the Epielle Character Sheet Masks are an exciting choice.
With six different characters on each type of mask, you can be a mermaid of a llama while still getting a seriously effective beauty boost to your epidermis.
The Epielle Sheet Masks come in different styles depending on the results you’re looking for. There are glowing and hydration masks, or nourishing and firming sheets, so there’s something for every occasion and need.
Although priced a little higher than your regular Korean face mask, they’re fun to use and packed full of natural ingredients, so they’re just as nourishing as a more serious-looking kind.
- A packet of six face masks designed for kids and adults
- Different characters on each mask including mermaid, panda, and llama
- Real and natural ingredients in each mask
- A fun way to do beauty treatments for kids and adults
- A little large to fit on kids’ faces and may need adjusting
Deep Down Beauty With Korean Face Masks
A Korean face mask is the best way to penetrate the skin and deliver a truly effective boost of moisture, vitamins, and nutrients.
With so many options out there for ingredients and benefits, finding a face mask that suits your needs can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
Our recommendations for the best Korean face mask span all types of purposes, skin goals, and skincare routines, so you can find one to suit yours exactly.
This is one easy way to pamper yourself and your skin with recognizable results, and these masks have become a true gamechanger in the world of skincare products.
Up until a decade ago, not many people knew what a BB cream was. Fast forward to today, and it's a must-have in every girl's makeup routine, and the easiest way to get a smooth and finished complexion without having[...]
If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only pick one beauty product to take with you, it would have to be BB cream. The once unknown cream has now become a staple in every woman's daily routine,[...]
Some of us don’t like hair down there, and prefer our pubic area to be smooth. Now I’m not talking just a short back and sides, but full on brazilian-style smooth. If that sounds like you, then you have probably[...]