Have you noticed your makeup settle into creases or flake? Maybe it makes your complexion dull and flat. In that case, it’s time to switch to the best foundations and concealers for dry skin.
Dry skin can be tricky to deal with when it comes to foundations and concealers. Some products will leave your skin too moisturized, while others wear off far too fast.
Luckily, there are many makeup solutions that hydrate your skin and perfect its appearance. Several offer anti-aging benefits, too. We researched the top concealers and foundations for dry skin. Then we reviewed them here to help you find exactly what you need.
- Best Foundations & Concealers for Dry Skin (2019 Update)
- 1. Bella Mari Natural Moisturizing Foundation
- 2. Bella Mari Natural Blemish Concealer Stick
- 3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Make Up
- 4. Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Makeup
- 5. Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation
- 6. COVERGIRL Smoothers Hydrating Makeup
- 7. COVERGIRL Clean Invisible Lightweight Concealer
- 8. Revlon Age Defying Firming and Lifting Makeup
- 9. Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Normal/Dry Skin
- 10. Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Filter Foundation
- 11. Revlon PhotoReady Concealer
- 12. Revlon PhotoReady Color Correcting Pen for Redness
- 13. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- 14. Clarins Extra-Comfort Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 15
- 15. Clarins Instant Concealer
- 16. MAC Face & Body Foundation
- 17. Givenchy Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm SPF 15
- 18. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Visible Lift Luminous Serum Tint
- 19. L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Concealer
- 20. Vichy Dermafinish Liquid Foundation with SPF 30
- 21. Dior Capture Totale Foundation SPF 25
- 22. Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Makeup SPF 25
- 23. Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Cosmetics Studio Skin Hydrating Foundation SPF 10
- 24. Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation
- 25. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup
- 26. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
- 27. Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation
- 28. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation
- 29. Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundation 12-Hour Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- 30. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- 31. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Liquid Makeup
- 32. Chantecaille Future Skin Oil Free Gel Foundation
- 33. Ere Perez – Natural Oat Milk Liquid Foundation
- 34. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint
Best Foundations & Concealers for Dry Skin (2019 Update)
1. Bella Mari Natural Moisturizing Foundation
Bella Mari’s Natural Moisturizing Foundation is perfect for sensitive skin. That’s because it avoids all the usual irritants like talc, artificial dyes and fragrances, parabens, propylene glycol, and synthetic preservatives. Instead, you’ll get naturally moisturizing makeup made with organic ingredients and minerals. It also provides SPF 30 sunscreen.
2. Bella Mari Natural Blemish Concealer Stick
The Bella Mari concealer, similar to the foundation, lacks artificial ingredients. Instead, it relies on plant extracts and minerals to camouflage blemishes. Moreover, it also moisturizes while it protects from UV radiation.
3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Make Up
Chanel’s Vitalumiere foundation makes your face look younger and more radiant. It refreshes the skin, but feels so lightweight it’s hard to tell that you have anything on at all. Plus, it has SPF 15.
4. Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Makeup
Elizabeth Arden’s Flawless Finish begins hydrating the skin as soon as you apply it. But it also protects moisture levels for up to a day after you take it off. The buildable coverage helps you create a flawless canvas.
5. Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation
CoverGirl and Olay created the popular Simply Ageless foundation to solve three problems. First, it moisturizes and firms the skin. Second, with regular use, it erases fine lines and fades age spots. And third, it perfects your complexion with full coverage. Some of the powerhouse ingredients include niacinamide, Vitamin E, and green tea.
6. COVERGIRL Smoothers Hydrating Makeup
The Smoothers Hydrating Makeup from COVERGIRL moisturizes your face for up to 11 hours. The light to medium coverage hides blemishes without clogging pores. Customers say it leaves their skin soft and even heals dry patches. It’s available in seven shades
7. COVERGIRL Clean Invisible Lightweight Concealer
Use the classic CoverGirl liquid concealer to touch up dark circles and blemishes.
8. Revlon Age Defying Firming and Lifting Makeup
Revlon’s Age Defying Makeup targets customers with mature skin because it moisturizes and firms up the skin. While it speeds up the growth of collagen, it hides fine lines. Moreover, the blendable texture also protects against the sun with SPF15.
9. Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Normal/Dry Skin
Revlon’s ColorStay Makeup boosts the beauty of your complexion for up to 24 hours. The satin finish doesn’t melt, dry out your face, cake, or crease. Instead, it provides SPF 20 protection from the sun and it hydrates with hyaluronic acid. The selection of thirteen shades makes it easy to find one that fits your skin tone.
10. Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Filter Foundation
Revlon’s Insta-Filter Foundation offers buildable medium to full coverage that camouflages wrinkles and discolored spots. Although it’s not specifically a moisturizing makeup, users with dry skin say that it blends well without creasing.
It’s available in several shades so that you can perfectly match your skin tone. And the light-diffusing HD filter ingredients blur flaws without the need for any additional software.
11. Revlon PhotoReady Concealer
Combine the PhotoReady concealer with the foundation for maximum coverage.
12. Revlon PhotoReady Color Correcting Pen for Redness
If you have hyperpigmentation, use this color correcting pen to disguise acne scars, fine lines, and redness.
13. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
The Too Faced Born This Way foundation will stay in place all day without looking like it’s caked-on. It stands up to humidity and perspiration. Also, the hyaluronic acid and coconut water plump dry skin to smooth out texture.
14. Clarins Extra-Comfort Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 15
The Clarins Anti-Aging Foundation contains a mineral sunscreen, which makes it mild for sensitive skin and potentially reef-safe. The medium coverage makeup features argan oil plus tea leaf extract to moisturize and rejuvenate dull skin.
15. Clarins Instant Concealer
Use the Clarins Instant Concealer along with the anti-aging foundation to correct undereye circles and camouflage imperfections.
16. MAC Face & Body Foundation
M.A.C.’s Face & Body Foundation starts out sheer, but you can build it to medium coverage. The emollients in the formula ensure that it locks in moisture all day long and doesn’t crease into lines.
17. Givenchy Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm SPF 15
Givenchy’s Blurring Foundation is very lightweight, but it can last all day without needing a touch-up. It has powdered diamonds that reflect the light to blur uneven texture and discoloration. As a result, dry skin looks radiant and fresh. Behind the scenes, jasmine flower in antioxidants fight signs of aging.
18. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Visible Lift Luminous Serum Tint
The Visible Lift Serum Tint is another very light foundation that enhances your natural beauty for a natural appearance. More important, it intensely moisturizes dry skin to keep it dewy fresh.
19. L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Concealer
Apply True Match concealer along with the L’Oreal foundation to camouflage dark circles and other blemishes.
20. Vichy Dermafinish Liquid Foundation with SPF 30
If you need full coverage, try the Vichy Dermafinish foundation. It lasts up to 16 hours without caking or creasing. Additionally, it features mineral sunscreen with SPF 30. It’s safe for sensitive skin as well as those who wear contact lenses.
21. Dior Capture Totale Foundation SPF 25
Dior’s serum foundation gives your complexion a boost by evening out skin tone. It disguises large pores and redness while it firms with hydrating ingredients and a proprietary cellular complex.
22. Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Makeup SPF 25
Women of any age can have dry skin. But Estée Lauder aims to please women over 60 with this foundation. It contains an anti-aging serum that moisturizes dehydrated skin and improves texture. The satin finish has a slight radiance to it.
23. Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Cosmetics Studio Skin Hydrating Foundation SPF 10
The long-wearing Studio Skin foundation from Smashbox lasts up to 15 hours. The light-diffusing beads disguise blemishes while the formula hydrates the skin to keep it smooth and silky.
24. Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation
Perricone MD’s ultra-light foundation simply enhances your natural beauty. It sets to a satin finish that minimizes any imperfections. The SPF 30 sunscreen protects your skin from damage while antioxidants and alpha lipoic acid help keep your skin young.
25. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup
The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind foundation plumps and hydrates dehydrated skin to erase fine lines. It turns back time with antioxidants from goji berry and collagen to firm up saggy skin. In addition, it provides SPF 18 sunscreen.
26. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Combine the dark circles concealer with the foundation to brighten your eyes. The concealer has Haloxyl, Maybelline’s secret formula to erase discolorations and lines caused by fatigue.
27. Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation
Maybelline’s Fit Me foundation has an impressive amount of value for a drugstore product. Beauty bloggers love it because it revives dry skin. The fragrance-free formula sets to a radiant finish and provides SPF 18.
28. L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation
The Infallible foundation from L’Oreal endures up to 24 hours. The medium coverage improves your complexion while it protects it from ultraviolet radiation. Customers with dry skin say that it doesn’t cake or leave them looking dry or flaky.
29. Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundation 12-Hour Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Tarte creates a flawless canvas with mineral pigments. The pigments provide sunscreen, too. At the same time, passionfruit extract helps moisturize very dry skin.
30. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea rejuvenates dry skin with this lightweight, liquid foundation. Twenty percent of its volume is pure water. It also contains antioxidants and sunscreen to protect against aging.
31. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Liquid Makeup
If you prefer the lightest foundation possible, try the Naked Skin from Urban Decay. It has light-diffusing spheres to blur uneven texture while green tea and vitamin E slow down the skin’s aging. Next, the proprietary Matrixyl 3000 technology employs peptides to erase wrinkles. Finally, lychee fruit nourishes the skin.
32. Chantecaille Future Skin Oil Free Gel Foundation
Chantecaille’s Future Skin Gel makeup has charged water and seaweed so that it feels refreshing to your face. It helps the skin look dewy and younger all day long. But it sets to a satiny finish with buildable coverage plus SPF 10.
33. Ere Perez – Natural Oat Milk Liquid Foundation
Ere Perez’s Natural Oat Milk Foundation is only available in four shades. When you pat it on, it appears gray, but then the medium coverage blends to match your skin color. This soothing cream is both sweat-proof and long-lasting. But there are no parabens, paraffin, propylene glycol, or the phthalates in the formula.
34. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Tint moisturizes your face for up to 24 hours. Its secret weapon is hyaluronic acid, an essential component naturally found in the skin. The light coverage doesn’t just hide fine lines, it also helps erase them.
The best foundations and concealers for dry skin refresh your face while they enhance your beauty. Many of them offer sunscreen and other anti-aging benefits. We hope our reviews guided you to new makeup to try today. Check back with us soon to streamline your skincare product shopping.